Saturday, May 16, 2015

Reverie # 1

Shades and Shadows trail behind me as I walk through my solitude

Loneliness is  a word that is used far to often in my life. I don't think I have ever had a day without feeling that emptiness. It seems as though I was dealt a card in which my life would always have a gaping hole in my heart where it should be filled with Life and Light.
Yet there is Darkness.
Finding myself is a long journey, one which I may never finish. Time flies by day after day, lifeless as I sit here wishing for the day that I could be happy, not helpless in my sorrow.

Depression-
A mood disorder causing a persistent feeling of sadness and loss of interest.
Treatable, so they claim
I don't remember a time where depression was never a huge part of my life. Even as a small child I remember that feeling of sadness, being lost and dejected.  One such as young should never feel this way, but things happen I suppose.
Growing up was hard, as it is for everyone, but the things in which I seen, felt, heard, it was devastation not having that comfort of being safe and love wholly.  It is in that sense where the demons od depression were forged into my soul.
I am the horror within myself. I will remain this way until the end of time.  This blog with be Fact, Fiction and Poetry along with photographs. You can join me and read if you wish.

Ash

0 comments:

Post a Comment