Monday, May 18, 2015

Reverie #3


Flooded by fears unknown. Afraid to leave my atmosphere. Heart beating hands burning.  Take the pills to make you cease this dementia in your head. Brain tingling mind altering drug induced comatose silence. Walking zombie placated while tearing apart. Victims of corporate medicine. Tied down only to float away. Breaking in and out and repeated days and nights. The buzzing in my head is far greater than the problem sickening displays of incorrigible humanity. Why do you give me this mass destruction in a pill. Why will I take it. Does it make me better. Does it stop the feeling of doubt and discerning   Do you take control. Who is in control of me. Surely not the voices in my head. Drowning in colorful medicine only to wake as a Reverie.  




Depression, anxiety, panic attacks.  All of these issues are addressed as treatable by medication. So they say. Nothing truly works. Nothing ever helps but to bring your soul back to life and stop hiding behind shadows and regret. Go out the door and breathe in a sense of wonder. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment